Bring Your Group
We invite your group to visit our farm for a fun, vibrant experience like none other. Angelic Organics Learning Center hosts programs at our working organic farm for groups large and small. We welcome more than 100 groups each year, both for adults and kids.
We welcome scouts, home schoolers, youth groups, and college classes. We welcome birthday parties, family reunions, garden clubs, faith groups, and community organizations.
To learn more about tailoring a program for your group, contact Katie Townsend or call 815-389-8455.
- For a special birthday visit the animals, harvest veggies from the farm, and still have time for cake and presents.
- Scout troops think the farm is a fantastic place to earn merit badges on animals, cooking, healthy living, farm mechanics, gardening, soil and water conservation, and sustainability.
- Have a nature experience, enjoy a hike through our woodlands, visit Kinnikinnick Creek, or forage for wild edibles.
- Connect to your food though a customized field-to-kitchen workshop. Milk a goat, collect eggs, harvest veggies, and work together to create a farm-fresh recipe.
- For a unique retreat, experience our farm and woods for reflection, meditation, and yoga, as well as learning nutrition and wellness.
To schedule a custom program for a school or group, contact Katie Townsend or call 815-389-8455.