Upper Midwest CRAFT Signup
Farm of CRAFT
You are about to join or renew your CRAFT Farm Membership. Each $50 membership fee includes UP TO TWO PEOPLE per farm enterprise.
If you would like more than two farm owners/managers/employees/interns or volunteers to receive CRAFT benefits, (printed copy of the CRAFT Handbook updated each Spring, CRAFT information (via email) and attend CRAFT Field Days for free) add them as an intern/employee ($10/each) when prompted prior to checking out.
CRAFT Farm Members commit to:
- Enable their farmer interns/employees to participate fully and faithfully in the core CRAFT program (providing interns/employees with CRAFT handbooks, schedules, reminders, and time-off for events).
- The core CRAFT program includes the Intern Orientation at the Michael Fields Agricultural Institute, monthly workshops at member farms, intern exchanges and informal visits between member farms.
- Offer to share expertise and experience with regional prospective farmers through the scheduled CRAFT events.
- Consider serving on the CRAFT advisory group that guides the direction of the regional CRAFT (one or two meetings each year in the winter months).
- Make an annual membership gift to the Angelic Organics Learning Center to help with the cost of administering CRAFT.
Friend of CRAFT
(Please note: the $70 annual membership fee includes up to two household members.)
We invite you to join the Collaborative Regional Alliance for Farmer Training (CRAFT) if you are seeking hands-on training in sustainable agriculture. You'll learn to farm directly from some of our region's most innovative sustainable farmers.
Friend of CRAFT membership is $70 per year. Up to two members per household can join for one membership fee....Read More