Farm Dinner 2014
Our 7th annual Peak Harvest Farm Dinner Benefit
Saturday, July 26 2014 4:30PM - 9:00PM
at Angelic Organics Farm.
S O L D O U T !
Presented by premier Chicago chefs, including Chef Paul Virant.
We’ll enjoy a five-course gourmet meal made with seasonal produce fresh from our farm and other sustainable, local ingredients. All proceeds from the Farm Dinner support our educational programs that build the local food system.
♦ : Signature cocktail, created by Koval Distillery
♦ : Dinner courses are paired with your choice of either wine, or New Holland Brewery beer
♦ 4:30 -6:00: Appetizers, cocktails, riding tour of the farm, photo booths and more!
Buy Tickets Now Purchase your tickets early, this event will once again sell out
Host a Table: RSVP Interested in hosting a 10 person table? RSVP now.
Volunteer Now! Sign up: volunteer to help with the farm dinner!
A pre-reception at Balena and round trip bus transportation:
- Balena - named one of the 2013 top 10 new restaurants in the U.S.
- 2:00 Reception / 3:00 Departure / 11:00 Return
- 1633 N Halsted St. Chicago IL 60614
Dinner: Featuring award winning chefs and restaurants, including
- James Beard finalist Chef Paul Virant of Perennial Virant and Vie
- Chef Jason Hammel of Lula Café
- Chef Scott Manley of Table, Donkey and Stick
- Chef Patrick Alberto of Octane
- Joshua Kulp and Christine Cikowski of Honey Butter Fried Chicken
Our 2014 Farm Dinner Sponsors:
Our 2014 Beverage Sponsors: