Stay Tuned for 2015 Farm Dinner Updates!
Thank you for your support of Angelic Organics Learning Center’s Peak Harvest Farm Dinner. All proceeds from the dinner will support our work that reach more than 5,000 people in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin each year. We look forward to seeing you and your guests on July 25th!
Angelic Sponsor: $10,000 +
Sustainable Sponsor: $5,000 - $9,999
Community Sponsor: $2,500 - $4,999
Agricultural Sponsor: $1,000 - $2,499
Organic Sponsor: $500 - $999
I want to support the programs of the Learning Center by adding a special accolade in the Sponsorship Ad Book to Tom & Neddy, Farmer John and Haidy, and the Board and Staff of the Learning Center.
Ad Book Panels:
$1200 - 2 Page Centerfold $500 - Inside Front/Back Cover (Full Page)
$300 - Full Page $200 - Half Page $100 - Quarter Page $50 - One Line
*** Submit your own carmera-ready art, company logo, or photo by May 31st. Include a personalized message, or choose from one of the following messages:
- Congratulations Tom and Neddy on your work at Angelic Orgnanics Learning Center
- Congratulations Farmer John and Haidy on your work at Angelic Organics Farm
- We join in honoring the Learning Center and the passionate work of Tom and Neddy!
- Thank you Learning Center board and staff for their committment to sustainable communities and healthy, green, fair food economy!
Announcing our 2015 Chefs!
- Johnny Anderes – The Kitchen
- Elliot Green - Reno
- Jason Hammel – Lula, Nightwood
- Patrick Alberto - Octane