Space is limited to 15 applicants and a partner (business partner, family member, life partner). This keeps participation to a maximum of 30 people, optimizing interaction between students, instructors, and guest speakers. The fee for the yearlong course is $1,500. Flexible payment plans and scholarships are available. The application period is rolling through October 1.
How do I apply?
Fill out an application and send it in with the non-refundable $50 deposit. You will be notified regarding acceptance or denial via email in early September.
- Stateline Farm Beginnings® 2016-2017 Information & Application Packet (PDF format)
- Stateline Farm Beginnings® 2016-2017 Application (MS Word format)
- Stateline Farm Beginnings® Scholarship Application & Worksheet (MS Word format)
Where do I submit my application?
Mail to Angelic Organics Learning Center, 1547 Rockton Road, Caledonia, IL 61011. You can also email the application and send the deposit seperately. Please make all checks payable to Angelic Organics Learning Center.
Contact Sheri Doyel, Program Facilitator, by phone at (815) 389-8455 or by email.
Farmer Training Programs & Services
- Farmer Training Initiative
- Stateline Farm Beginnings
- Upper Midwest CRAFT
- Farm Asset Builder Program
- Micro-lending for Beginning Farmers
- Considering Farming?
- Training Resources
How to Donate
Every dollar counts. Our work continues with your support.