Urban Agriculture Programs
We work with partners in Chicago and Rockford to help residents and their community associations develop the skills, resources, and leadership capacity to grow food and build local food systems.
- Our urban food & farm programs are based in the places where people live and eat.
- Community members of all ages have input and agency in shaping projects.
- Youth and adults gain leadership and job skills while learning to grow food.
- We support start-up micro-enterprises that bring healthy food and wealth to communities.
- We work together in partnership with community organizations to make the biggest impact.
Eat to Live and Chicago Programs
Find out more about Eat to Live Farm & Gardens and other Chicago programs including the Windy City Coop Tour and Urban Livestock Expo.