Angelic Organics Learning Center builds sustainable local food and farm systems through experiential education and training programs in partnership with rural and urban people.
We envision a dynamic and enduring partnership between farmers and consumers who strive for economies, ecologies, and cultures that respect the land and honor the people who work it, know healthy food as a human right, celebrate the beauty and mysteries of life and the living earth, encourage authenticity and self-reliance and cooperation, and are sustainable over many generations.
- Community supported agriculture and organic and Biodynamic farming bring people into positive relationships with the land, food, farmers, and the community.
- Healthy living soils lead to healthy plants, animals, and people.
- Biological and cultural diversity are essential to the health of our world.
- A measure of a healthy society is how we care for the least fortunate among us.
- Change happens when a person connects their passion and talents with the needs of the community.
- We make a powerful impact when we live the change we want to see in the world.