- Our urban food & farm programs are based in the places where people live and eat.
- Community members of all ages have input and agency in shaping projects.
- Youth and adults gain leadership and job skills while learning to grow food.
- Residents learn new skills and utilize local resources to build local food systems.
- We support start-up micro-enterprises that bring healthy food and wealth to communities.
- We work together in partnership with community organizations to make the biggest impact.